Recently I have been interested in mobile learning and teaching and reading relevant sources. I came across an online available edited book: Mobile Learning: A handbook for educators and trainers. There are 20 chapters focusing on different aspects of mobile learning and teaching.
Inside the book, for its scope, the following is written:
“Emphasising the issues of usability, accessibility, evaluation and effectiveness,
and illustrated by case studies drawn from contemporary projects from around the
world, this book considers:
• the fundamentals of mobile technologies and devices
• the educational foundations of modern networked learning
• the issues that underpin mobile learning and make it accessible for all users
• the challenges of making mobile learning a substantial and sustainable component in colleges, universities and corporations.
• implications and issues for the future.”