Please see the introductory post about the project.
In the first task, students chose a character (an avatar) from Voki, a free podcast creating service, and described it recording their own voices. They answered the following questions for their descriptions.
- What is the name of the character?
- What is she/he/it like? (hair colour, eyes, etc.)
- What is she/he/it wearing?
- What can she/he/it do?
- What does she/he/it like doing?
- What does she/he/it do everyday?
The handout in Turkish (Vokikullanımı) gave step by step instruction to use Voki. The following products were created by the students, individually, and shared on their classroom blog- which we created for this study.